Tuesday 12 December 2017

Desert Life - My darling friend (Demo)



Desert Life - My darling friend (demo) (2017)


Hello friends,

Another year has almost passed and while the Tune Doctor blog has (sadly) been put on the back burner throughout 2017, we're still all searching for great new music that excites us.

In my (SFW) hiatus, I have been working on music for the first time in over a decade and with great encouragement from the rest of the team, I am starting to put some demos out. I've called the project "Desert Life" and it features the lyrics of Old Pa with all music written and performed by myself.

The plan is to go into the studio next year and self-release what I can in 2018.  It's all very exciting and it would be great to hear what you think of the songs in their current format.

Thanks









Related Posts

Desert Life - My darling friend (Demo)
4/ 5
Oleh